• PLC program allows fully adjustable cycle timing
• Built in low flow cycles for cleaning the keg spear
• Wash tank temperature controls
• Sanitary stainless steel contact components and process piping
• Powerful yet virtually silent pumps
• Manual couplers secured to kegs prior to lifting kegs onto washer platform
• Pressure Regulators for incoming compressed air and CO2
• Pressure transducer for adjustable and proper pressurization of CO2
• Easy-to-use Siemens PLC and touch-screen interface
• Cleans up to 40 kegs per hour (depending on cycle times)
• Electric immersion heated
• Two tanks (sanitizer and caustic)
• Compact design and durable construction
• Straight-line piping and valve design to ensure thorough washing
• Top-of-the-line accessories and components from the industry’s top suppliers
“KEGGERNAUT” Two head semi-automatic keg washer
Semi-Automatic Keg Washer - Requirements:
Air source 50-100 psi
CO2 source 30-45 psi
Water source 40-60psi
208/230V 60hz 3 Phase Power Standard (Other Options Available)
Cleaning Cycle Process:
Drain - any remaining fluid in the keg is drained.
Keg Rinse - this cycle helps to maximize the effectiveness of the cleaning agent.
Super Clean - the heated high pressure wash combined with the cleaning agent ensures the kegs are thoroughly cleaned.
Keg Rinse - a second rinse cycle ensures cleaning agent is properly flushed.
CO2-Flush any remaining water from rince or air is evacuated from keg.
Final Purge - Keg is pressurized with CO2 to desired P.S.I